Residential Irrigation (Sprinkler) Installation
Your landscape reflects the pride that you take in your home and your neighborhood. An automatic irrigation system is the easiest way to keep that landscape & Grass beautiful and provide you with three great dividends:
- Save time and effort. Once a lawn (irrigation) sprinkler system is installed, you’ll never again have to drag a hose and sprinkler all over the yard. You’ll never have to try and figure out if you have applied enough (or too much) water. And you’ll never again have to worry about watering the lawn while you are away.
- Your new sprinkler system will be fully automatic, meaning you will not need to be home to physically apply the water. You’ll have more free time to enjoy more of your favorite activities.
- An attractive landscape requires dollars and careful maintenance. An automatic lawn sprinkler system will protect those dollars you have spent on your lawn by assuring healthier, longer living plants and turf. Installing a sprinkler system may increase your property’s appraised value and curb appeal.
Texas Lawn Sprinklers is an Elite Service Home Advisor,Google Services & Angie List Contractor with NUMEROUS 5-star reviews.
We are certified in Rain Bird, Toro, Hunter, Irritrol, Rachio and Weathermatic Irrigation Systems.
We also provide Wi-Fi Smart System Controllers.
We have the experience and integrity to get the job done – and done right!
What’s Provided With Every Installation:
- Code Enforced Installations (if required)
- 3 Year Warranty
- Sprinkler System Design
- Rain and Freeze Sensor
- Top of the Line Products (listed below)
- Hydro Zoning (if required )
- Before and After Walk thru of Sprinkler System